Physical Fitness Los Angeles
Physical fitness counts here in LaLa land. If you live in Los Angeles, you are judged on your appearance. It’s sad, it’s shallow, and it’s true. With all the beautiful and physically fit people on display every day, it creates a rather superficial reality. Since Los Angeles is the mecca of the entertainment industry, there is a great deal of pressure to look as good as you can, even if you aren’t overtly aware of it. Looking your best can benefit your self-esteem and it can help your chances of getting your dream job or finding that special someone in your life. Fortunately, Mr. America Jason Kozma is available to help.
See why we are Los Angeles #1 choice for Physical Fitness
What’s Different About Jason’s Physical Fitness Program?
His physical fitness program includes weights, cardio and a diet of natural foods. This is because the program is customized to work with your body as an individual. It’s not a catch-all program that is supposed to work for everyone because no one is the same and their body won’t respond the same. Best of all, as your body changes, so does your workout. This is a healthy way of not only helping your body evolve but it also means that you won’t get bored or tired of the same old training regimen and want to quit. Most trainers teach the same workout and it doesn’t matter what the client’s body type or comfort level. This may work on some but everyone is different and needs a physical fitness program that is uniquely geared for their needs.
Top Four Benefits Of Our Physical Fitness Program in Los Angeles
Is our physical fitness program right for you? Participating in the High Performance physical fitness program requires dedication and may not be an ideal fitness and weight loss option if you are not ready to commit to a demanding program. However, our physical fitness program is an ideal way to approach weight loss and fitness if you feel that you need some support from a professional trainer and believe that a demanding program will help you stay motivated. Here are four benefits of doing our physical fitness program.
- Jason Kozma’s High Performance physical fitness program is designed to help you achieve your goals. Most fitness or weight loss programs usually focus on one aspect of fitness or nutrition by requiring you to exercise for a few minutes a day or by providing you with instructions for a diet designed to help you reduce carbs or calories. This physical fitness program adopts a more general approach and delivers amazing results. The program is designed to help you lose weight fast thanks to strength training as well as clean eating nutrition. The program will also boost your self-confidence by helping you see your body transform radically over a short period of time.
- Nowadays, anyone thinks they can (and they do) develop their own nonsense fitness or diet program and sell it on the Internet. You will benefit from working with an experienced professional like Jason Kozma. Jason has earned a number of titles including Mr. America, Southern States Champion, Tennessee Valley Champion or Mr. Muscle Beach. Jason is also a Wado-Ryu Karate black belt. You will definitely benefit from Jason’s experience in the fields of sports, fitness, bodybuilding, weight loss and nutrition. Jason is a true expert – not a “virtual” expert.
- Making your physical fitness program a priority can be extremely difficult if you are trying to do it on your own. We take out all of the guesswork and trial and error from your process. You don’t have time for that. Also training at the gym with your trainer is fun and helps you take a break from your routine.
- This physical fitness program will help you get amazing results on the short term and will also help you develop new healthy habits. Did you know that it takes an average of 21 days to adopt a new habit? Our 8 week program should give you plenty of time to get used to exercising regularly and to making better nutritional choices. You will create new habits and adopt a new, healthy and fit lifestyle which we will help you to maintain for years to come.
You should contact us if you have any questions about the High Performance physical fitness program. Getting a better idea of what to expect will help you decide if this is an ideal health and fitness solution for you.
Maintaining Optimal Fitness – Diet or Exercise Alone Aren’t Enough
Have you ever wondered why some people look and feel great most of the time while others seem to drag themselves through each day? What is it about the ones who always appear to be at their best? What are their secrets? Some will tell you it’s all about working out. Others will say “You are what you eat.” Still others will say “I don’t do anything special, I’m naturally like this.” I can tell you it’s all of the above, and even more. Optimal fitness can’t be achieved in a day, a week or even a month. It takes a long time to get in shape, and an even longer time to achieve “Optimal Fitness.”
What does “Optimal Fitness” mean? It’s a combination of elements which allows you to be at peak performance and achieve your fitness goals. Many of my clients come to me with a list of issues they’d like to address: better nutrition, better physique, weight loss, build muscle mass, look and feel better. All of these things can be achieved through hard work. And yes, you can look great, but not feel better at all. That’s where Optimal Fitness comes in.
4 Fitness Fails
1. Have you ever seen the “Cardio Rat” at the gym? You know, the one who’s constantly on the treadmill, elliptical trainer or bike? They’re certainly doing their share of cardiovascular exercise. But that may be all they’re doing. Have they achieved “Optimal Fitness?” No. Not by a long shot.
2. What about the “UBO?” “UBO” is code for “Upper Body Only.” You know that guy; he’s always in front of the mirror doing major bicep curls, working his chest, back, shoulders and triceps. Have you ever seen him do a leg workout? Me either. Has he achieved “Optimal Fitness?” No way.
3. There’s also the “10,000 Stepper.” Always glued to their electronic device to track every step, every calorie and every minute of sleep. For something that’s supposed to help you achieve health and fitness, it’s a highly stressful device. Many people give up on these health trackers before the month is up. I’ve seen more than a few people stomp on them and throw them away out of frustration.
4. How about the person who juices EVERYTHING? Veggies, fruit, seeds, nuts, you name it and it’s going into a blender. They drink their meals; they may contain only nutritious ingredients, but the calories can really sneak up on you when you “juice.” And, as you’re aware by now, most of the nutrients pass straight through your system without ever being absorbed.
These are extreme examples, but you get my drift. Focusing on one aspect of your workout, or just having a “clean” diet, does little to help you achieve “Optimal Fitness.” The key is balance. Balancing cardio and weights, a clean, well-rounded diet full of protein, vegetables, healthy carbs and lots of water and getting the right amount of sleep will help you achieve “Optimal Fitness.”
All of this sounds great, doesn’t it? It seems easy and it really is. But then again, most people need motivation to get moving, eat right and get enough sleep. This is where I come in. I’m here to help you achieve your Optimal Fitness through a combination of weight training, cardio, nutrition and more. No electronic device can give you the same motivation as Mr. America, Jason Kozma. I’m in your corner. Contact me today to get on the path to your optimal fitness level.