Your Los Angeles Personal Trainer
Fitness celebrity Jason Kozma is much more than a personal trainer. Jason is a Body Transformation Artist. Jason has the skills, experience, passion and patience to help you to become your Best Self – The best version of yourself in body, mind, and spirit.
As a champion bodybuilder, coach, master personal trainer and martial artist, he has spent a lifetime in the quest for optimal physical, mental and emotional performance.
Jason Kozma brings more than 20 years of experience to the fore to help you reach your individual goals: Be it weight loss and tone, strength and size, or athletic enhancement, Jason has the knowledge and experience to help you get where you need to go. Jason has worked with professional athletes from multiple sports including Major League Baseball and the NFL as well as celebrities, bodybuilders and fitness competitors, executives, CEOs and regular folk. Jason is a competitive bodybuilder having won the following titles: Mr. America, Mr. Muscle Beach, Southern States Champion, Tennessee Valley Champion, Kentucky Derby Champion.
He has exceptional knowledge in the fields of bodybuilding, bodysculpting and sports performance training, nutrition, motivational techniques as well as an extensive background in martial arts, holding a black belt in Wado-Ryu Karate.
Jason’s personal training service features fast visual results as well as dramatic increases in strength and health. He has successfully worked with people of all fitness levels: from beginners to competitive bodybuilders and fitness competitors. He was also the first to offer online personal training. If you want rapid and lasting results, smart training and safety while getting to your physical peak, this is the right place for you.
Celebrity Personal Trainer
- Former clients include professional athletes such as Marshall Faulk of the St. Louis Rams, Hideo Nomo of the Los Angeles Dodgers, Lovianne Jung of USA softball, Sung-Min Cho and Jung Min Chu of the Tokyo Giants. Jason and his team have also trained numerous Hollywood celebrities whom which will not be named publicly at the clients’ request.
Jason’s gym is located in Santa Monica on 3rd street Promenade.
Actors: Contact Fitness celebrity Mr America to get you in rock hard shape for your upcoming role!
High Performance Personal Trainer locations include Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Marina del Rey, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Long Beach, Pasadena, Manhattan Beach, El Segundo, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, North Hollywood. Home training is available in or near any of the previously mentioned areas.
Los Angeles personal trainer services available with Jason himself
- Gym private training
- Gym semiprivate training
- Nutritional / fitness consultation (in-gym)
- Nutritional / fitness consultation (in-home)
- In-home personal training
- Home gym design
- On-location training
- Corporate wellness and fitness programs
- Presentations, speeches and clinics
Top Los Angeles Celebrity Personal Trainer
ABOUT Mr. AMERICA : JASON KOZMA
Television and Media appearances:
MTV’s Urban Myth Show
American Muscle Magazine (TV show)
Discovery Channel’s Fitness Fantasy
- Muscle Mag International Magazine
- Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Street Zebra Magazine
- Jason on KTLA morning show
- 95.5 KLOS’s Impact
- Jason on the Fine Living Network:
- 1. Stress reduction
- 2. Weight training
Rated world’s #1 expert in Personal Training and Bodybuilding on Askme.com
contact Los Angeles personal trainer Jason Kozma here
More info and photos
Jason on the Fineliving Network
Work It Out – Written and Produced 1999
Los Angeles personal trainer Jason Kozma has 17 years’ experience in weight training and certified in personal training. Kozma’s workouts focus not just on the physique, but also on health, strength and overall well-being. To him, exercise is not an option; it’s a necessity. And it’s an excellent way to help get rid of the stresses of everyday life.
Here are some tips from Kozma for working out the stress, and working in good physical and mental conditioning.
- Use exercise to manage stress: Working out expels excess nervous energy–the energy bouncing around in your body with no place to go, causing stress and irritability.
- Start slow and steady every day: Discipline yourself to stay with a workout schedule by starting slow and steady.
- Work out every day: If you’re very busy, work out in the morning before your day gets away from you.
- Post reminders of your workout schedule: Everyone leads busy lives these days. It’s hard to keep track and keep on schedule. Remind yourself of one of the most important aspects of your day – working out – by posting notes around your house… on the refrigerator, makeup mirror, by the car keys, etc.
Jason on the Fineliving Network
Weight Training – Written and Produced 1999
Weight training goes beyond mere exercise. It involves a workout regimen that sculpts the body into a desired form.
Strengthen your body and improve mental focus with weight training.
As a former competitive bodybuilder, Los Angeles personal trainer Jason Kozma has 17 years’ experience in weight training and is certified in personal training. His bodybuilding titles include Southern States Champion, Kentucky Derby Champion and Tennessee Valley Champion.
Kozma’s workouts focus not just on the physique, but also on health, strength and overall well-being.
Here are some basic concepts to consider if you’re thinking about getting into heavy lifting:
- Don’t expect fat loss: Weight training uses anaerobic exercises that are intended to shape muscles—not burn fat.
- Structure a workout to achieve your desired results: Every desired result requires a different workout. To maintain the current tone of your body, you can work out as little as two times a week. To increase tone, work out three to four times a week; to build muscle mass, a completely different workout schedule and structure is necessary.
- Work out at the same time each day: Over time, your body will come to expect the workout and will automatically optimize its energy level for that time.
- Train body parts equally: Don’t let your body get out of balance by only working one body part, such as your chest. Unbalanced muscles can lead to injury.
Note – the Fineliving network website has been changed and my articles had to recopied here.
Archive copy: archive.org
The Real Way to Cut Belly Fat by Jason Kozma, Personal Trainer in Los Angeles
Jason Kozma is a top fitness expert and one of the most effective personal trainers in Los Angeles and the country. His Mr. America’s Body Transformation Program is a revolutionary combination of resistance training, fat-burning cardio workouts and balanced nutrition using whole foods. Jason is serious about transforming your body both inside and out. It’s not a one-size-fits-all program.
What you get:
Custom Body Transformation Program
Just tell Jason how much weight you’d like to lose and how you want your body to look and he will design a custom program especially for you. In only 8 weeks, you will see results you never thought possible. You will love your lean and toned body, plus you will feel like a completely new person.
Personalized Nutrition Plan
Jason will create a daily meal plan to keep you on track, improve your energy level and increase your strength. You will keep a weekly food log and get weighed in every two weeks.
If you are ready for a change, this is your opportunity. Jason’s program is unlike any other; he doesn’t “promise” changes, he guarantees them. With straight talk and no gimmicks, Jason will push you, educate you and help you create the body you always wanted.
How To Cut Belly Fat
This is the number one question! Everyone wants a firm flat tummy. We dream about a six-pack. And how about those abs of steel, just like we on celebrities or famous athletes? The good news is that you don’t have to spend hours in the gym doing crunches all day long to achieve the tummy of your dreams.
When it comes to fitness and body sculpting, there are no shortcuts. It’s a myth that crunches target your stomach to cut the abdominal fat. Exercises that target specific spots do not work. No machine or exercise alone will get rid of your stomach fat. There is only one way to get a flatter stomach, and that is to reduce overall body fat by adopting a healthier lifestyle. To start burning body fat you will need to radically adjust your diet and workout routine.
Changing your diet to include the foods that can help you get rid of that unwanted belly fat is a great start. The first thing to go is the junk and processed foods. By removing these “foods” from your body, you will cut the main source feeding your excess fat. Instead of junk foods for snacks, choose fruits, vegetables, or nuts. The health benefits are amazing and your body and health will thank you for it later.
- No White! You can lose the pounds but that lower belly bulge will never go away unless you stay away from all refined carbs. Cookies, muffins, cereals, bread and pasta, packed with unhealthy high glycemic index carbohydrates will stimulate your body’s insulin response that will result in storage of fat in the exact place you want to lose it. Stock your pantry with whole grains instead, like brown rice and quinoa, choose pastas from buckwheat, kamut and spelt. Just remember that it’s not carbs that are the enemy. The danger is in refined carbs.
- Switch to Olive Oil. Olive oil is great for cooking or topping a salad. It contains monounsaturated fatty acid, which is effective in lowering LDL cholesterol without affecting HDL cholesterol.
- Study your body. We are all different. Some people can eat wheat with no problems, while for others wheat products will create constipation and bloating. Pay attention to how you feel after you eat. If you have consumed something that makes you feel bloated, you have either eaten too much or you have eaten the wrong food for your body.
- Skip gas-forming foods. Some foods create a bloated feeling in your tummy. Try eliminating these gas-producing foods one at a time to see which ones do not agree with you. Wheat, dairy, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, sauerkraut, spinach, spicy foods, alcohol, beer, coffee, popcorn and carbonated drinks. Once you’ve identified the culprits, don’t include them in your meals.
- Snack on almonds. Almonds contain monounsaturated fatty acid as well as Vitamin E, which work together to keep cholesterol at bay. Almonds are also a tasty way to get fiber and vegetable protein.
It is also critical to incorporate the right exercise routine to chisel your belly. But don’t expect instant results, give it some time, flat tummies don’t happen overnight.
Some supplements can also aid in body fat loss. Your overall protein intake should be increased by eating lean meats like chicken, and fish. Fiber should be increased via vegetables and some whole grains as well.
Besides a planned healthy diet, a professionally designed exercise program by one of my High Performance personal trainers is vital to your success as well. As you know, smart and consistent exercise will not only burn fat from your body but will protect you from gaining it in the future.
Call or email Jason today to set up a specialized exercise and diet plan that will be customized to your needs to make you lose fat and maintain your new body.
Celebrity Personal Training Exclusivity
Jason is the #1 celebrity personal trainer in the Santa Monica and premium westside area. Jason always respects his client’s privacy and does not publicly insta/tweet clients without express permission. Jason provides maximum results, premium service and anonymity. Jason’s professional referrals also follow the same code of ethics.