Pregnancy Fitness and Weight Loss Body Makeover Program
Get your body back or better!
Have you ever noticed how celebrities and models seem to bounce back from their pregnancies faster than you can blink? You can, too. Don’t just take my word for it, look at our results page to see success stories from women just like you.
Feeling and looking great are high priorities for most women. Don’t let “I just gave birth to a baby” be your excuse for not taking good care of yourself.
Getting back into pre-pregnancy shape is important for most women in order to feel healthy, happy and to get out of those pregnancy clothes once and for all. Let our team of expert trainers build a program that’s right for you.
Don’t let your post-pregnancy body frustrate you. With my specialized postpartum weight loss and fitness program you can, and will, regain your pre-pregnancy body. Feel and look great when you get back in shape! It’s more important than ever to take care of yourself and help your body recover from nine months of pregnancy.
Targeted post pregnancy weight loss training
Our programs are designed specifically for your post-pregnancy needs. Special nutrition, exercises, stretching and cardiovascular activities are all an important part of your 8 week workout plan.
Details: The post pregnancy weight loss body makeover program includes all of the elements of my other programs: a fat burning eating plan, cardiovascular guidelines, and personal training. The training is geared to removing the body fat and firming and lifting the: lower abdominals, breasts, buttocks, and shrinking the arms and legs. My techniques and guidance enable my clients to lose an average of 20 pounds in 8 weeks. For breastfeeding mothers, the program is designed to limit weight loss to 1-2 lbs. per week in order to keep the mother’s milk pure from toxins.
This program works well while nutritionally supporting breastfeeding. Many of our High Performance Trainers have specific training and experience in post-partum training.
Requirements: Client must be at least 6 weeks postpartum and be ready to resume full activities without restriction.
Program add-on options:
- In home training
- Meal delivery
- Acupuncture for post partum depression, appetite control, energy rebalancing, milk production
Post Partum Weight Loss: Take Care of Yourself and Your Baby
For a new mom, the world revolves around the baby. Feedings and diaper changes occur day and night. New moms are often advised to take time for themselves but find it difficult to achieve. Many desire to lose the pregnancy weight but don’t know where or how to start.
Before beginning an exercise program it is important to be cleared by your doctor. Typically you have to wait until 6 weeks after the delivery at which point you will have a checkup. The doctor will let you know what level of exercise you are ready for.
Keep in mind that the benefits of exercise go beyond losing weight. Exercise will boost your energy level and improve your mood. Research has shown that exercise can prevent post partum depression. Your abdominal muscles will need to be restored following pregnancy and exercise will accelerate the process.
Many women worry that exercise to achieve post partum weight loss will have an adverse effect on breast milk. Family members may tell a new mom that exercise will reduce the breast milk volume or the composition of the milk. The truth is that exercise has not been shown to negatively impact a nursing infant’s growth. If you are concerned that high intensity physical activity will cause lactic acid to accumulate in the breast milk, start out with moderate physical activity. Also verify you are drinking plenty of fluids throughout the day and during the workout.
Tips for successful post partum weight loss include:
- Nurse your baby immediately prior to exercising to increase your comfort level.
- Invest in a supportive bra and nursing pads.
- Take the time to warm up and cool down appropriately.
- Stop exercising if you feel pain.
- Look for a post partum class or a post partum personal trainer (us) to aid you in exercising appropriately. TV Celebrities do not return to the pre-pregnancy bodies that quickly without assistance from professionals!
- If you are feeling too tired for a workout on a certain day, don’t skip it entirely. This can lead to a sedentary routine. Do what you can so that you maintain a active routine.
- Seek support from your partner. This will allow you to schedule time for exercise while your partner is focusing on the baby.
- If it is difficult to find the time away from your baby incorporate your baby. Have the baby in the stroller or on the floor next to you while you are exercising. You will be setting a good example for your child.
Keep in mind that exercising after pregnancy may not be easy. Don’t be hard on yourself. Realize it will take time for your body to return to the condition it was in prior to the pregnancy.