Los Angeles In Home Personal Training Benefits
If your schedule is jam-packed with work appointments, kids and maintaining your home, it might be hard to find the time to get to the gym. You need an in home personal trainer. Whether you are training for a marathon, recovering from a surgery, dropping the baby weight, toning up for your wedding, Mr. America Jason Kozma and his High Performance Personal Training Team will get you the results, hold you accountable and teach you the why and how behind every exercise in the comfort of your own home and on your clock!
In Home Personal Trainer Los Angeles
Training with Mr. America Jason Kozma
Jason has few time slots available for his in-home personal training and nutrition program. This offer is only for clients from the areas of Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades and Malibu. This offering commands a premium price, contact for Jason’s in-home training rates.
You will work directly with High Performance Personal Training owner Jason Kozma who will spend a full hour helping you drop pounds, improve your form and lose the inches. Jason will create a custom workout for your fitness level so you can experience the difference within several weeks. The challenging and dynamic workout is high intensity and guaranteed to transform your body in a matter of weeks.
Training with High Performance Team Trainers
In home sessions with Jason’s team of all-star High Performance Personal Trainers are available in most major parts of Los Angeles. Team trainers are expertly adept at training clients with minimal equipment or complete home gyms. Your workouts will be creative and effective each time. For best results, Jason’s 100% effective custom nutritional program is available for client whom invest in a 24 session or larger package.
Home Gym Design
Looking to invest in a home gym? High Performance Personal Trainers can help you choose the best equipment for your needs and space.
Here are the top reasons our in home personal training is so popular.
1. Results – We will safely push your body to give you the results you are looking for.
2. Knowledge – As former Mr. America and competitive bodybuilder, Jason has an extensive amount of knowledge when it comes to rapid fat loss and body transformation through weight training and nutrition. Jason’s team trainers are highly vetted with exceptional experience.
3. Variety – It is very important to change up your workouts. When it comes to exercise you cannot get into a routine – if you want results, that is. You must constantly shock the body, keep it guessing, never let it plateau! Our training methods are always challenging and always different session to session.
4. Intensity – Many people have a decent exercise regimen and know what weights will be challenging for them, but they may not push themselves through the last two or three repetitions. So many just get lazy when they workout on their own. Jason and company pushes their clients beyond what they thought their limits were. If they need to go to muscular failure on a certain exercise, they will coach and encourage them through those last few valuable repetitions.
Here is what you can expect from your in-home training.
- Fitness Assessment
- Body Fat Percentage, Circumference Measurements, Movement Assessment, Postural Assessment, Flexibility Testing, Strength and Cardiovascular Conditioning.
- Creative and Effective Personal Training
- Custom Designed Nutritional Plan (optional)
Sessions are one hour.
Things to consider
While selecting a personal training service you should consider:
- Do the trainers you are considering offer client before and after photos showing they helped clients transform? This is especially important if you’re training for physique-based goals.
- What are people saying about the trainer and the program? Look for client reviews, or spend some time doing targeted web searches.
- How long has this trainer or service been around? Experience counts. A lot.
- Do you have tight schedule? Having an at-home personal trainer deliver a workout program to you means you don’t have to spend hours on commuting and parking.
Expect Great Results with our Los Angeles In Home Personal Trainers
Call Jason to schedule your initial consultation today.
In home personal training sessions with Jason himself are more, contact for details.
In home personal trainers
Our High Performance Team Trainers available for in home personal training include Terrance, Suavi, Barry, Kim, Deena and more. Those seeking VIP training can train with Jason at our Santa Monica headquarters. High Performance Team Trainers are also available for in home personal training in Los Angeles. Areas served include:
West Los Angeles
Marina del Rey
Playa del Rey
Manhattan Beach and Southbay
Call to ask if we serve your area.