Ready to train but don’t want to go to the gym? No problem! We offer in home personal training for your safety and convenience. Your High Performance Team Trainer will show up at the times of your choosing.
Whether you want to avoid the gym or save time because your schedule is jam-packed with work obligations or kids and maintaining your home, we’ve got you covered. Don’t have a home gym? Your in home personal trainer will bring the essentials to give you great workouts and keep you on track.
Whether you are training for a marathon, recovering from a surgery, dropping the baby weight, toning up for your wedding, just just staying healthy, Mr. America Jason Kozma and his High Performance Personal Training Team will get you the results, hold you accountable, and teach you the why and how of every exercise in the comfort of your own home and on your clock!
LA Home Personal Trainer
Personal Training with High Performance Team Trainers
Stay On Track With In-home Personal Training
Modern life is very hectic, and no place is that more true than Los Angeles. New York proclaims itself to be the city that never sleeps, but L.A. is truly the city that never stops working, networking or playing hard.
With a pace of life like that, it can be hard for even the most committed fitness enthusiast to find time to work out. Between work, social obligations and family time, it’s not easy to make space to break a sweat.
That’s why High Performance Training offers in-home personal training services. Residents who have a home gym, indoor or outdoor workout space, or a fitness studio in their building can have a High Performance Personal Trainer to keep them on track and offer tips and strategies for making the most of their workouts.
The truth is, in order to achieve your optimum physique, you don’t need tons of fancy equipment or a specialized environment. What you really need is the guidance of someone who knows what he or she is doing and has matched that knowledge to your precise fitness goals.
In home sessions with Jason’s team of all-star High Performance Personal Trainers are available in most major parts of Los Angeles.
Whether you have a complete home gym, apartment building fitness center, or no equipment at all, our team trainers are expertly adept at providing powerful workouts with minimal equipment.
Your workouts will be creative and effective each time.
We can start you out with a trial session to get your new fitness routine started.
Training with Mr. America Jason Kozma
Jason has precious few time slots available for his in-home personal training and nutrition program. This service is only for clients from the areas of Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades and Malibu. This offering commands a premium price, contact for Jason’s in-home training rates.
Whether you work with Jason or a High Performance Team Trainer, we will spend a full hour helping you drop pounds, improve your form and lose those extra inches. Jason and his team will create a custom workout for your fitness level so you can experience the difference within a few weeks. Our challenging and dynamic program is guaranteed to produce noticeable results in a just a few weeks.
Why our in home personal training is so popular:
- Results – We will safely push you to give you the results you are looking for.
- Knowledge – As former Mr. America and competitive bodybuilder, Jason has a massive amount of knowledge when it comes to rapid fat loss and body transformation through weight training and nutrition. Jason’s team trainers are highly vetted with exceptional experience and then put through intensive additional training by Jason himself.
- Variety – It is very important to change up your workouts. When it comes to exercise you cannot get into an adaptable routine – if you want results, that is. You must constantly shock the body, keep it guessing, never let it plateau! Our training methods are always challenging and always different session to session.
- Intensity – Some people may even have a decent exercise regimen (rare!) and know what weights will be challenging for them, but they may not push themselves through the last two or three repetitions. So many just get lazy when they workout on their own. Jason and his team pushes their clients beyond what they thought their limits were. So much can be gained through those last few valuable repetitions. It’s the difference between the silver and gold medals. I want the gold medal. Don’t you?
Here is what you can expect from your in-home training:
- Fitness Assessment
- Body Fat Percentage & Circumference Measurements (optional), Movement Assessment, Postural Assessment, Flexibility Testing, Strength and Cardiovascular Conditioning.
- Creative and Effective Personal Training
- Custom Designed Nutritional Plan (optional)
Sessions are one hour.
While finding a personal training service you should consider:
- Do the trainers you are considering offer client before and after photos showing they helped clients transform? This is especially important if you’re training for physique-based goals.
- What are people saying about the trainer and the program? Look for client reviews, or spend some time doing targeted web searches.
- How long has this trainer or service been around? Experience counts. A lot. – Us? Over 20 years in LA.
- Do you have tight schedule? Having an at-home personal trainer deliver a workout program to you means you don’t have to spend hours on commuting and parking.
Expect Great Results with our Trainers
The team at High Performance Personal Training have many years of experience helping clients reach their lifetime best shape, and they’re as familiar with the latest fitness techniques as they are with the old school tried-and-true methods that really work. They will take the time to understand what’s important with you, and then they will work with what’s available to help you get there.
To learn more about High Performance Personal Training, please explore the website fully, and don’t miss the client before and after photos, testimonials and personal training packages and services areas!
Contact to see if we serve your area!
Home Gym Design
Looking to invest in a home gym? We can help you choose the best equipment for your needs, budget and space.
In home personal training sessions with Jason himself are more, contact for details.
Other related fitness related services:
Your very own custom-designed weight training, cardio and nutrition plan created for you by Mr. America Jason Kozma himself. Learn more by clicking here.
In home personal training
Our High Performance Team Trainers available for in home personal training include Sean, Suavi, Alisa, Deena and more. Training with Jason is available at our Santa Monica headquarters. High Performance Team Trainers are available for in home personal training in Los Angeles. Areas served include:
Los Angeles in home personal trainers
- Santa Monica
- Pacific Palisades
- Woodland Hills
- Sherman Oaks
- Encino and other West Valley
- West Los Angeles
- Marina del Rey
- Playa Vista
- Playa del Rey
- Manhattan Beach and Southbay
- Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood
- Bel Air
- Downtown Los Angeles
Contact to ask if we provide in home personal training in your area.