Personal Trainer Playa Del Rey
At High Performance Personal Training, your goals are our goals! We love to help clients achieve weight loss and fitness gains, and our qualified staff of personal trainers are experts in their profession.
At HPPT, we offer an alpha-level team with diverse athletic and fitness backgrounds, who have all been trained in Kozma’s High Performance Training Methodology. Our trainers have successful track records and are available at various locations in the Los Angeles area. Click below to read more about each team member:
- Nick (Playa del Rey, Marina del Rey, Playa Vista)
- Kim (Santa Monica, Brentwood)
- Sherlyn (Gold’s Gym Venice, Westside)
- Suavi (Brentwood)
- Tasha (West Hollywood, Beverly Hills)
- Debby (Woodland Hills, North Hollywood)
- Larry (Woodland Hills)
- Judit (Studio City)
- Deena (Manhattan Beach)
- Kevin (West Hollywood)
- David H. (Hollywood)
- Sharon (Pasadena)
- David L. (San Gabriel Valley: Glendora)
Based in Santa Monica, Mr. America Jason Kozma serves as Team Leader at High Performance Personal Training, supervising a team dedicated to achieving client results. Membership to Jason’s High Performance Team requires a history of success and total commitment as health and fitness professionals.
Whatever your goals, HPPT can match you with the right Playa Del Rey personal trainer to educate and encourage you! We offer many training packages and locations, and our client testimonials offer proof of the experience you will have with our team. Contact us to sign up and start getting amazing results!
Personal Trainer in Playa Del Rey CA
High Performance Playa del Rey personal trainer Nick regularly participates in the LA Marathon on behalf on Team Parkinson’s.
The Components of True Fitness
If you’re like most people, the reason you started working out was because of what you saw in the mirror. Because you’ve been spending the past few years at a desk job, you’ve got rolls of fat where once existed only muscle. You remember how good you used to look in high school or college, and want your body to go back to those days. While this desire is an excellent reason for starting an exercise program, it is the least important one for maintaining health. Your Playa Del Rey personal trainer will tell you that working out is all about improving three components of true fitness, which can improve your general health and increase your lifespan.
- Endurance is about how long you last performing any activity, whether it’s dancing at a party, working way into the night, or running around with the kids. Aerobic exercises, such as running, improve your endurance.
- Strength controls how much you can lift and for how long. With more strength, you can carry heavier bags of groceries, move large pieces of furniture around to sweep behind, or carry your little ones on your shoulder as you stroll through the park. Weight training is the traditional method of improving strength.
- Flexibility. If you suffer from back pain when you get up after sitting for long periods, or your shoulder hurts because you picked up some heavy luggage incorrectly, it’s most likely because your muscles don’t have enough flexibility to go through different movements. Yoga and regular stretching can increase flexibility.
Our personal trainer will plan a workout that improves all these components of fitness at our nearby personal training locations. Our personal trainer will also ask you which one you have the most problem with, and offer suggestions for remedying the problem area. If you want more information about true fitness, please contact us.
Expect Great Results with our Playa Del Rey Personal Trainers
If you want to look great, lose weight, and firm and tone your muscles, you should sign up to be matched with top-notch Playa Del Rey personal trainer from the High Performance Personal Training Team. With LA’s best personal trainers available in Marina Del Rey, Venice, Santa Monica and Los Angeles, we have one convenient to you. We can also come to your location and develop and implement a program that will help you get in better shape than you ever thought possible before.
Playa Del Rey and West side fitness
Private training with a High Performance Personal Trainer in your west side home gym, office gym or outdoors. Call to verify rates + availability.