Sport Specific Training in Los Angeles, CA
Hideo Nomo Trained with Jason just prior to the Red Sox’ 2001 season when he pitched a no-hitter.
- Professional athletes such as Marshall Faulk of the St. Louis Rams, Hideo Nomo of the Los Angeles Dodgers, Lovianne Jung of USA softball, Cho Sung Min and Jung Min Chu of the Yomiuri Giants have entrusted Jason with their off-season strength programs.
- Student athletes from UCLA, USC, local High Schools train with Jason and his High Performance Team Trainers regularly for a competitive advantage and safe training environment.
- Jason has created an integrated program utilizing strength training, sport-specific exercises, plyometrics, core and flexibility training to help you improve your performance in any sport: baseball, basketball, football, golf, martial arts, volleyball and any sport where strength, balance and explosive power are advantageous. Recommended 3 to 4 sessions per week.
- Injuries? Jason and his trainers know how to train around common sports injuries such as knees, lower back, shoulders, and hands.
- Jason has trained numerous athletes involved in such sports as professional football, baseball, basketball, competitive skiing, swimming, volleyball, golf, race walking, marathon, triathlon, martial arts, boxing and obstacle course.
- Read this article about medicine ball training vs. traditional weight training
- Articles on Hideo’s No-hitter versus Baltimore 4/4/2001
- Hideo Nomo on the MLB website
Athlete Personal Trainer in Los Angeles, CA
Ready to up your game? Contact Jason Kozma for a sport specific training routine that will radically elevate your athletic performance. Remember a chain is only as strong as its weakest link! In addition to his experience as a champion bodybuilder, Jason is also a black belt in Wado-Ryu Karate.
Personal trainer for athletes and sports specific strength and performance in Los Angeles: Jason Kozma
For athletes in team and individual sports, personalized sports strength training is a great way to get ahead of the competition. Mr. America Jason Kozma, Los Angeles personal trainer can help you reach the next level of athletic performance!
How can sports strength training help you?
- increase strength and muscle mass
- improve coordination and speed for sport-specific actions (swinging a bat)
- develop explosive power
- increase stamina and overall fitness
- improve agility and quickness
- develop confidence and mental toughness
Different sports require different training focuses, based on the demands of each sport. A football player would not train the exact same way as a swimmer! It takes an experienced and knowledgeable professional to design the best training program for an athlete, based on that athlete’s strengths and weaknesses as well as the demands of their sport.
Everyone of Jason Kozma’s clients receives an individualized program created to suit their unique needs — not a “cookie cutter” program! Athletes will be taught proper form as they learn techniques to improve athletic performance, and all programs include flexibility training to prevent injury.
Sports strength training is available for the following sports:
- and more!
Both individual and semiprivate sessions are available, and semiprivate / group workouts are a great way to enhance team chemistry and highlight the commitment of each team member to reaching their goals. In sessions with Jason Kozma, athletes will be challenged physically and mentally as they seek to improve their strength, power, agility, and coordination. Athletes will learn to push past their limits to achieve new levels of success!
Sports nutrition counseling is also available to help athletes enhance their performance. Athletes have unique nutrition needs and as a certified professional, Jason Kozma can assemble the best daily nutrition program for athletes of all ages and sports.
Don’t put off your athletic success any longer! Contact us today to get started on a sport-specific training program that will help you achieve your goals!