Wedding Weight Loss for Brides
Before – After – Wedding diet weight loss
Cassondra: lost 12 lbs. of fat for her wedding! Jeff lost 15lbs!
I starting training with Jason for my big wedding day. It was all my fiancés idea. I had “tried it all” to no avail and quite frankly had a no win attitude so I wasn’t easy to train. I was totally impressed — after 6 weeks I looked better than I did in my twenties and felt like a million bucks! I was an ex-dancer / athletic type so I was in great shape in my early twenties but when I reached my thirties everything went downhill. No matter what I tried I couldn’t lose the weight around my hips, thighs and stomach. It took a real pro like Jason to get the results I wanted — and he never flinched. If something wasn’t working he’d switch it up immediately so we’d get the results we wanted. And, as for the work-outs – they’re hard. But… I can honestly say that nobody can sculpt and re-shape a body like Jason. He’s a consummate professional so if you’re looking for a buddy to work out with — don’t hire him. If you’re looking to be in the best shape of your life and feel better than ever… hire him. He’s worth every penny!
Jason’s Program works. He is hard working and very motivated to getting you the body you want. He expects the same motivation from you. Follow his diet and exercise program and you will have the body to be proud of naked.
If you’re serious about getting fit Jason is the only way to go. He helped me get in the best shape of my life a few years ago with his proven exercise and diet plan. Now I’m training with him through my pregnancy to keep healthy and he is adjusting my workout for every step of the way.
Originally, my goal was for my July wedding. Much to my surprise, I passed my goals within 2 months! I have never felt more beautiful and confident in my life. I am fortunate to have found Jason before my wedding, I have pictures I will treasure forever.
Jason is a trainer I recommend to everyone who is serious about reaching your fitness goals!
Susan Goal: Fat loss beginning bodyfat:19% present bodyfat: 13%
My Fiancé, Mathias, and I wanted to “get fit” prior to our week long destination wedding on the beach so; we choose Jason and his team to help us with that goal!
Your Wedding Weight Loss Program
Are you getting ready for your wedding? You most likely have to prepare for the big day. Most brides, like you, want to be in their best possible shape for their wedding. You want all your guests to admire you in that low-back, strapless, sleeveless wedding dress you’ve picked out. Job one should be to start working with a personal trainer. It’s best to give yourself at least 6 weeks to make a significant weight loss change. A customized diet and fitness regimen will burn fat, alleviate anxiety and sculpt your body. You need professionally designed workouts and healthy nutrition to look your best on your wedding day. Starving, cleanses, fad diets, and diet pills simply aren’t going to cut it.
Following are 5 top tips on how to eat to lose weight before the wedding.
1. Keep a food log. So you don’t have to remember what you’ve eaten. Stress increases the catabolic hormone cortisol, which simultaneously breaks down muscle tissue and builds up fatty tissue. To break this cycle, keep a log of everything you consume during the day, including soft drinks and water. That will make you more aware of what you eat and awareness puts you in control.
2. Eat every three hours and especially before workouts. Make sure that you don’t starve yourself and eat small portions every three hours. You also have to eat before your daily workouts or you’ll run out of gas and actually gain weight. What to eat before your workout? Try some protein and complex carbs, like chicken breast and an apple, an hour before gym time.
3. Avoid fast food. If you want to reach your fitness goals, make sure you are always prepared. Stock your kitchen cabinets and freezer with quick and healthy snacks like apples, natural peanut butter, rice cakes, cocktail shrimp (without sauce!), fresh veggies and potatoes. But if you must stop by a fatty drive-through, order a grilled chicken salad and skip the cheese and the dressing.
4. Eat in. Try to eat at home as often as you can. If a busy schedule takes you out more than usual, ask the waiter to skip the bread basket, stay away from a pre-dinner cocktail and don’t order dessert.
5. Just say no to drinks. Speaking of cocktails, alcohol is loaded with calories. Don’t drink any beverage with calories. An occasional diet soda or tonic water is as far as you should go for the time being. Wait until after you’ve taken your wedding photos to have the champagne.
Now that you’ve got your eating habits under control, make sure work out regularly and in no time you will fit into the dress of your dreams.
Wedding Training Program
Jason Kozma’s wedding weight loss program combines the 3 keys to perfecting the body. You’ll do weights to shape and tone your body, cardio to shed fat and follow an eating plan using normal foods. This will make you lose fat rapidly, shape your legs and butt, shrink your waist and arms and being the best that you can be for your big day. You’ll never be hungry and you’ll be full of energy!
If you’re ready to get the body you’ve always wanted, contact us so we can you get started.