Live In Personal Trainer
Dave is seeking to move to Southern California to work exclusively with a client/family/corporation who will employ him as a full-time trainer.
Individual, corporate and studio inquiries welcomed. Contact for details
Serious inquiries can request a DVD introduction to Dave’s services.
Extremely limited availability. Priced accordingly.
Dave Parise video
More About Dave: Awards and Publications
- Mr. Connecticut, 1988
- Mr. East Coast Cup, 1989
- “The Power to Excel” Certification A.C.E.
- Personal Trainer Member I.D.E.A.
- “Best Personal Trainer” & “Best Personal Training Facility” in New Haven County, 1996 – 1999
- Preferred, Recommended, and Associated with the Association for Fitness Professionals, San Diego, CA: 1995 – 2005
- Sept. 1988: The New York Times
- Jan. 1989: Connecticut Magazine
- Oct: 1988: The New Haven Register
- WTNH-8: Spotcasted Sunday Mornings, “Results Plus Corporate Health Tip of the Week”
- WTNH-8: Special Feature Segment, “What to Look for in a Personal Trainer”
- Jan. 1992: News Times, “Lifestyle of an Expert Trainer”
- World Traveler Magazine (Cover): “How to Pick a Personal Trainer”
- Mar. 1992: I.D.E.A., “Personal Trainer”
- 1994 – 2001: I.D.E.A., “#1 Personal Training Facility”
- Sept. 1994: I.D.E.A., “Service Intensity”
- Status News® (monthly magazine): “Focus on Fitness”
- The Connecticut Post Newspaper (weekly article): ” Keeping Fit”
- Jan. – Feb. 1996: Hospital of Saint Raphael’s, Better Health Magazine
- Jul. – Aug. 1997: I.D.E.A., “The Future of Fitness”
- Trend Watch Publication: “Top 15 Trainers Across the United States and Canada”
- Jul. 2000: Golf Digest, “The One True Golf Muscle”
- Jul. 2001: Golf Digest (Cover), “The Y Factor Stretch”
- Oct. 2003: Golf Digest (Cover) “CRUSH IT!”
- Author of: Anatomy of Power
- Author of: Core Workout
This guy could be at your home training you every day! Contact us for more info.
What is a Live In Personal Trainer?
Have you ever watched the amazing fitness transformations on television shows like “The Biggest Loser” and “Extreme Weight Loss” and marveled at the results you see? Perhaps, you have thought to yourself, “Well, sure, if I had someone working with me around the clock I could probably get in top shape too?”
Your health is the most important thing in your life. No amount of success, money, or leisure time is going to compare to how your quality of life improves when you are healthy, feeling great physically and loving how your body looks. So, why not have someone transform your life, just like the people you have seen on television. Why not hire a live-in personal trainer ?
What is a live-in personal trainer? It’s just what it sounds like, someone who will move in with you, temporarily, and transform your life. Your personal trainer will live in your home which means that you can stay active throughout the day with several unique works outs, spread out at different times. There’s no “cheating” when your trainer lives with you. You won’t have an excuse to skip a workout, because the entire experience is customized to your life and works around your schedule. You won’t give into the temptation to sneak a treat that will leave you regretting your step backward as soon as it is consumed, because your trainer lives in your home and knows what’s in your fridge.
If this sounds extreme, that’s because it is. If you live in Southern California, you have an opportunity to go all-in and make a big change in your life. You can have the round the clock accountability that leads to permanent success. It’s not for everyone, and the opportunity is extremely limited, because Dave Parise is a celebrity trainer who gets results and is looking for a family or an individual that he can commit to in an unprecedented way as a full-time trainer.
If you’re not ready to change your life, and if you don’t believe that you are worth the investment, then this experience isn’t for you. However, if you know that you are ready to live the life you have always wanted, you just won’t find a more all-inclusive experience than hiring a live-in personal trainer for yourself or your family.
Please contact us to find out more about hiring a live-in personal trainer today!
Related: In home personal training and meal delivery (a little less $)